RSS module is a place where information about news , events, promotions and products is sent by the manufacturer. There are five windows on the start screen. Remember that in order to receive it, it is necessary to have an Internet connection.
Here are five functions available in this option Language, Style, Update, Free sets and About.
- Clicking on this icon allows you to change the system language.
- Choice of skins Style for the system: White or Black.
- After clicking on the Update icon, the system searches for software updates.
- If no new available versions appear in the window, it means the system is fully up-to-date.
- Free sets
- The system Reckeen comes with 30 free 3D sets and 30 free Lite sets.
- After clicking on the button, follow the on-screen instructions. You have to create an account.
- When you click on this button the End-User License Agreement (EULA) appears in a separate window along with the current software version number and card’s serial number at the bottom of the window.
Also from the Start screen you can start the STILL Editor. It is a program for creating text and graphic panels. You can prepare, for example, subtitles, logos or news tickers – which will later appear on screen. First, select from the drop-down menu an appropriate resolution, consistent with resolution of production video, and then click on the Start Editor button. You can also load a previously saved file by selecting it from the drop-down menu or by searching your hard drive, as in the previous example.
When you press LITE Production button, the same options appear on the screen as with the 3D Production mode. You have to choose the right format and load the session. Reckeen LITE mode will start after clicking Start Production button.
After you click Microsoft Paint 3D button and then Start Paint 3D button, you will be redirected to Microsoft Paint 3D. You can create there your own 3D objects and save them in * .FBX format on the disk. After closing Microsoft Paint 3D program, you automatically return to Reckeen 3D Studio’s start screen. You can load the created 3D object (e.g. a 3D text) to your stage design after clicking 3D PRODUCTION button and opening 3D Studio Editor.
Paint 3D program gives you enormous opportunities, like:
- You can sketch the drawing and then quickly change it into a three dimensional object.
- You can use the ready-made solids, build objects with their use, paint them, change their sizes and so on.
- Realistic textures, such as wood, grass or others, can be applied to your objects.
- You can create clippings from your favorite images or photos and use them as stickers to be put on your 3D models.
- You can show your 3D objects on Remix3D.com , where you can also find and use thousands of other users’ creations.
You want a car to appear in your studio? It’s very easy – you can create it from scratch or use one of the existing pieces of work!
You can put the crated objects into Reckeen 3D Studio system and enjoy the results of your work.
Microsoft has released a series of video tutorials for Paint 3D:
Before you begin working with Microsoft Paint 3D, please read the terms of Microsoft Services Agreement. They are available at: www.microsoft.com
Before starting a new production, first you should choose an appropriate video format, that is a format of the Reckeen 3D Studio system signal output. Click on the 3D PRODUCTION button, and then select the format in which you will be working from the drop-down menu , next to the icon labeled Start Production. Keep in mind for the choice to be consistent with your camera’s working format.
You can also load a file from a previously saved production session. The system has its own session files*.recSession. Session files contain production settings, video clips, graphics, logo, sound, program options, key settings, streaming settings and other. Select a saved session from the drop-down menu, next to the cursor arrow will appear a path to the file on the disk , as shown below, and click on the Load Session button.
You can also search the hard drive to load a previously saved session. It is done by clicking on the button with three dots located next to the Load Session icon.