MICROSOFT PAINT 3D
After you click Microsoft Paint 3D button and then Start Paint 3D button, you will be redirected to Microsoft Paint 3D. You can create there your own 3D objects and save them in * .FBX format on the disk. After closing Microsoft Paint 3D program, you automatically return to Reckeen 3D Studio’s start screen. You can load the created 3D object (e.g. a 3D text) to your stage design after clicking 3D PRODUCTION button and opening 3D Studio Editor.
Paint 3D program gives you enormous opportunities, like:
- You can sketch the drawing and then quickly change it into a three dimensional object.
- You can use the ready-made solids, build objects with their use, paint them, change their sizes and so on.
- Realistic textures, such as wood, grass or others, can be applied to your objects.
- You can create clippings from your favorite images or photos and use them as stickers to be put on your 3D models.
- You can show your 3D objects on Remix3D.com , where you can also find and use thousands of other users’ creations.
You want a car to appear in your studio? It’s very easy – you can create it from scratch or use one of the existing pieces of work!
You can put the crated objects into Reckeen 3D Studio system and enjoy the results of your work.
Microsoft has released a series of video tutorials for Paint 3D:
Before you begin working with Microsoft Paint 3D, please read the terms of Microsoft Services Agreement. They are available at: www.microsoft.com