Virtual Space Maker LITE Editor – menu bar
Menu bar is located at the top of the screen. You can find four main options there: File, Edit, Configuration and Help.
The table below shows the following sub-options available after clicking on a main option.
- New – creates a new file.
- Load – loads an existing file.
- Save – saves the changes made to the current project.
- Save as – saves the project file under a different name (There is a function preventing unintentional overwriting of a file).
- Go to Startup – exits the editor.
- Undo – deletes the last introduced change. Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Z.
- Redo – reverses the undo command. Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Y.
- Language – allows you to choose the application’s language.
- Styles – changes the application’s appearance: black or white version.
- Help – About the program – User license agreement (EULA)
- QR Code- Here, you can scan the QR code to open the support Reckeen website.