There are three options on the toolbar: File, Options and Help
Options – File
- File – Load Session . . . – opens a session file with a previously saved production.
- File – Save Session – saves a current production file.
- File – Save Session As . . . – saves a current production in a file under a different name.
- File – Go to Startup – takes you to the start screen
Options – Layout
In this option, you can choose the number of screens to display and their arrangement on the monitors.
Options - Language
Here, you can set the system language by selecting it
Options – Style
Here, you can choose the color of Style skin : White or Black
Options – Configuration
When you select the Configuration option, a window opens with tabs in its left side containing the available categories of settings:
- Triggers – settings of Triggers for the physical PC keyboard or VKEY-100 control panel. More in the section: Control Panel / external keyboard
- Capture – quality settings for recording to a file on your hard drive. More in the section: Capture function
- Streaming – streaming settings. More in the section: Video program Streaming function.
- Audio – audio settings . More in the section: Configuration Window: Audio Tab
- Screens – assigning production windows to monitor screen. More in the section: Setting the displayed content on the monitors.
- General – general system options are described below. Configuration Window see picture below.
- NDI – replace system inputs as NDI inputs
Configuration Window: General Playlist window:
- Image default Playback time – default playback time for still images in seconds.
- Play media after selection through double click, described in the section: Preparing media for broadcast
- Mirror on PGM monitor – enabling this feature allows you to view the mirror image on the Preview monitor, giving you the possibility to use it as a preview monitor for the presenter. More in the section: Setting the displayed content on the monitors.
- Show PGM on OUT 2 – in Reckeen 3D Studio as a default, a signal corresponding to PGM is set on the first card output and a signal from PVW is set on the second card output. After selecting Show PGM on OUT 2 function, you get the PGM image also on the second output.
SDI 3G Output Mapping window:
When the Reckeen 3D Studio system operates in 3G format (1080p), you have two possibilities of SDI output operating modes: Level A (Direct), Level B (Dual Link). If you want to convert SDI signal to HDMI, or your monitor requires a suitable signal mode (Direct or Dual Link), you must select an appropriate option.
Reset pop-up hints visibility to default state – described in the section about Performance
Studio Editor Wizard:
Reset pop-up hints visibility to default state – described in the section about Wizard