3D Reckeen software 1.4.21368
The list of the most important new features in 1.4.21368 version of the Reckeen system along with their short description.
The more detailed information can be found in documentation and tutorial videos:
Reckeen 3D Studio and 3D objects animation
- Animations of any 3D object on a scene
Moving animations can be added to any object. For example, a graph or a monitor can suddenly appear in a form of moving animations.
Simple object can be animated in 3 phases (intro, maintenance, outro).
- Embedded animation – embedded animations from imported 3D object are supported (non rigged, no bones)
- Dedicated animation trigger
Reckeen 3D Studio controls Blackmagic Design devices via IP protocol
- Black Magic control by TCP/IP commands – sending control commands to Black Magic devices by TCP/IP or Reckeen MVP100
New hardware support – Reckeen 3DSPRO
- Reckeen 3D Studio PRO is supported by a very strong hardware platform on which products such as MVP-100 are based. In the first version of firmware, this new platform will extend the capabilities with such features: inputs will support 4 x 3G SDI, 2 X 12G SDI, outputs will support 4 x 3G SDI and 2 x 12G SDI, Independent Program Out will be available on the HDMI output, and the new platform also support Genlock REF in and Loop.
New hardware support – 12G SDI
- At present Reckeen 3D Studio SDI is available in two versions – with 3G and 12G speed. Version with speed of 12G SDI allows you to record, play and upload video materials in Ultra HD quality – that means the quality is four times better than traditional HD 1080, providing video resolution of 3849 x 2160. Simultaneously, 12G SDI remains compatible with all the SDI equipment.
Full HD streaming support
- FUllHD streaming support (YouTube)
New configuration button in AudioMixer
New configuration button in AudioMixer with:
- audio delay control
- dual mono
Stability & optimization
We have fixed many bugs and improved the system’s quality and stability.